What We Do
Fractional HR is designed to provide organisations with executive-level fractional HR services to small and mid-size businesses, that are typically positioned to grow or scale.
The fractional HR service delivered by 52.com allows you to access the strategic
leadership, management and advice that you need without the cost of a full-time HR Executive.
52.com will become a key strategic member of your current HR team or support your organisation in building an HR team from scratch. The goal of 52.com is to re-frame the HR function in your organisation by building the capability and commercial mindset of your HR team. This will embed the capabilities of your HR function to maximise the value of your investment in people.
What you can expect from 52.com's Fractional HR Services
- Assignment of a CHRO/senior HR professional to your team who can step in and oversee your entire HR function on a fractional/retainer basis.
- Conduct a gap analysis to assess the current situation and develop and implement a people plan to optimise your talent, processes and operational HR systems.
- Build, rebuild or restructure your current HR team.
- Guide, grow and mentor your HR team to deliver people related services, including:
- talent acquisition
- retention and development
- organisational design
- succession planning
- employee relations
- performance management
- mobility & flexible working
- HR Operations including (employment contracts, HR database/system, HR analytics, HR policies & procedures)
- reward & remuneration
- employee wellbeing
- diversity & inclusion.
Organisational & People Effectiveness
52.com holds the insight and wisdom to enable the delivery of organisational and people effectiveness and special projects, including:
- Understanding and assessing the current state of your HR team and service provision to identify the right people with the right skills and competencies to deliver an efficient and excellent HR service.
- Diagnosis of your organisation’s knowledge competencies & skills profile.
- Consulting with leadership and developing an organisational people strategy.
- Identifying your core culture and planning initiatives to deeply embed
your culture across your organisation.
- Leadership facilitation.
- Facilitating executive team and board level discussions/strategy workshops.
- “People” due diligence for M&A transactions.
- Senior level resourcing.
The team at 52.com are passionate about contributing to the development of relevant and commercial HR skills that ensure your HR team will be true business partners.
These learning programmes are targeted at the fundamentals of commercial HR. They are developed and delivered by Tracey and Jane and are designed to develop the skills and behaviours that they value and nurture in the teams that they have built and led. As such, 52.com have identified three core HR development programmes to reframe HR
1. Who Moved HR
52.com’s flagship 10-month interactive and powerful programme for ambitious HR, recruitment,
learning and OD professionals who understand the value of becoming a commercial HR Business Partner. A programme of insight and support to enable HR professionals to work relevantly within their organisations.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Commercial understanding and acumen.
- Core HR knowledge, competencies and skills.
- Influencing and persuading skills.
- Professional confidence and impact.
- Strategic and critical thinking.
2. Funnels & Hooks
A one-day masterclass on questioning skills for everything “people”. Deep diving into interview or feedback conversations and building the skills to ask the right questions at the right time.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding how to ask the right questions to elicit information
- Navigating through an interview or feedback conversation using effective questioning techniques
- Understanding the challenges when assessing candidates/employees
- Building toolkits based on your organisation’s values and beliefs
3. Making Your Mind Up
Commercial judgement is a key skill for successful HR professionals. This is a one
day masterclass, exploring how successful leaders exercise judgement, make sound decisions and make great calls.
Key learning outcomes:
- Ability to make sense of ambiguous situations, and apply sound judgement to assess and make effective decisions
- Thinking critically about complex problems and listening to other people’s opinions before making a decision
- Ability to use logical reasoning to break down and work through a situation
- Understanding how to discover new opportunities and solutions for problems
HR Senior Executive Coaching
As both coaches and experienced HR Directors, Tracey and Jane offer short term coaching programmes for HR Executives in transition or those looking to focus on a particular personal or developmental goal.